Mark Coker, Founder of Smashwords, the leading distributor of self-published eBooks serving Apple, B&N, Sony, Kobo, libraries and more, has published a new report that is a MUST READ for
authors…all authors, even if you aren’t self publishing, this information is useful for your marketing strategies as well! Covering pricing, book length, title length, price points and the projected perfect price that may surprise many and my favorite part of the whole article, “A Closer Look at the Yield Graph Reveals Why Indie EBook Authors Have a Competitive Advantage over Traditionally Published Authors”, this report reveals trends from actual results from the past year and interprets what they mean for you tomorrow. Here is the link so you can see for yourself:
~~~~~~~~~~>Debra L Hartmann, Author, book reviewer, Host of the Talk Radio with NO Radio show at http://dlhbookreviews.wordpress.com and CEO and Editor http://www.theprobookeditor.com
- Smashwords Releases Data from eBook Sales Study (goodereader.com)
- Shorter Titles are Good For Sales But Longer Stories Are Better: Insights From Smashwords (the-digital-reader.com)
- Why I love Smashwords (authorlindanelson.com)
- A Little Competition for Smashwords? (goodereader.com)
- “Selling My Book – Where Do I Start?” by Debra L Hartmann (authorshelpingauthors.wordpress.com)
2 thoughts on “New Report from Mark Coker an Eye Opener for Book Sales Strategies!”
Very helpful indeed, thank you! Helps to take away some of that “rat alone in a maze” feeling!
An excellent survey with very useful results to make all writers rethink their sales tactics.