This report is ideal reading for anyone who may have heard about article marketing, but are unsure or nervous about how to approach it. Remember that if you are writing blog posts, you are writing articles. You can use this guide to understand how to make those blog posts accomplish more for your career. It contains information such as the following:
- The top 10 questions people have about article marketing
- An article writing ‘quick start’ guide
- What to write about for article marketing
- Effective use of the resource box
- Keyword research, and using keywords effectively for article marketing
Article marketing is a very effective method for traffic building. Look at the articles published on this site. They are written by authors, for authors, and are blog posts that were created to share information, tips, resources, etc. and they include a credit line with links to promote the writer of the post. They are articles…marketed through social media networking and the structure of this site. The success of these articles is measure by the growth of followers to the site, followers to the writer of the articles, and increased participation from new authors submitting articles for publishing here. Article marketing does work and this site is proof!
The free How to Guide gives you two things:
- How to information that you can use to submit articles anywhere you want, including this site (also read our submission policy page https://authorshelpingauthors.wordpress.com/about-aha/policies-and-guidelines/)
- Learn how to submit articles for wider distribution with a highly recommended article marketing firm called Submit Your Article. You can get content and/or submit content with them, further increasing your own realm of influence.
Get your free How to Guide by emailing a request directly to our administrator. No catches…we hope this guide will encourage and assist you in becoming an article writer, or in just learning how what you are already writing for your blog can become so much more, and that you will then submit articles for publication here. We will not spam you, we will not sell your email address, we will not put you on an email marketing list, there is no hidden agenda. You request it, we email it to you, and we are here if you need us. That simple.
email@example.com and put Free How to Guide in the subject field, then note Article Marketing guide in the content.
Looking forward to hearing from you!